The first artworks of Assassin's Creed 2 are coming around. Ezio Auditore de Firenze is the name of the main character who can swim and use flying machines.
Ezio Auditore de Firenze: Main character in Assassin's Creed 2 [Source: view picture gallery]
In Assassin's Creed 2 you will play the role of Ezio Auditore de Firenze who is a nobleman from Florence and. 16 Missions will take place in Venice and the environment.
Those 16 missions are supposed to lead you to the Grand Canal and several other important and famous locations. During the missions you have access to diverse new weapons. Furthermore Ezio Auditore de Firenze is said to be able to swim
and will have the ability to use flying machines
Nevertheless some things got cut from the game, like the pick pocketing. Collecting flags is kept as an important feature and is supposed to offer special benefits in Assassin's Creed 2. In the Ubisoft Forum you can find the following list of features:
- You'll have a ton of new weapons to choose from including an axe, a hammer, a mace, a spear, 2 different sword types, a spear axe thing, and 2 smaller blades
- You CAN swim
- Da Vincis workshop is in the game
- Locations include Saint Marks Basilica, The Grand Canal, The Little Canal, and the Rialto bridge.
- The game opens in 1476, Altair is from 1191
- So you do indeed play as a new ancestor of Altair / Desmond
-You will see the countryside of Tuscany
- The "Auditore" family is mentioned
- The main characters name is Ezio Auditore de Firenze
- He is a nobleman of Florence
- Big characters are in the game including Machiavelli, Caterina Sofrza, and Lorenzo de Medici
- You do indeed fly and theres a picture of it
- Game will feature a new notoriety system that governs how enemy soldiers and people will treat you.
- You can disarm enemies and use their own weapons against them this time.
- each weapon has a special move.
- 16 unique mission types.
- No more ease dropping or pick pocketing missions.
- If you get beat up to much you will need to see a street side doctor to regain ful strength.
- Hidden objects (like flags in the first one) are there to uncover but this time if you track them down you will get in-game bonuses that make it worth your time.
- Items include, flags, statues, and gold coins and more that isnt mentioned.
- New enemy types with unique attitudes and weaknesses are present in the game. Archers are mentioned, as well as elite enemies, dagger wielders, "Brutish" armored troops with heavy armor and 2 handed swords and axes, and an intelligent halberd enemy will probe hiding places with their weapons if they think you're near by.
- While hiding in a hay bail you can assassinate people this time, but it may expose your position.
- You can still climb towers and ride horses
- The Lorendo de Medici assassination is in the game.
- There is now a night and day sequence in the game.
- 240 people are working on this title.