Evga introduces a new motherboard with socket LGA-1366. The Evga X58 SLI LE supports Intel core i7 CPUs and delivers four PCI-E slots for multi GPU setups.
The new EvgaX58 SLI LE has an almost complete black finish and support Intel's Core i7 processors. The first two of the four PCI Express slots have 16 lanes each while the remaining to have access to eight lanes each.
Evga X58 SLI LE: Product features
Evga X58 SLI LE [Source: view picture gallery]
• Supports Intel Core-i7-Processors
• Intel X58 Express Chipset with the ICH10R Southbridge
• Supports over 6.4 Giga-transfers per second
• Supports Intel Turbo Boost Technology
• Supports RAID 0, 1, 5, 10
• EVGA VDroop Control
• 100% Solid State Capacitors
• 6 DIMM triple-channel DDR3
• Enthusiast layout supporting 2-way, 3-way SLI and CrossFireX with an additional PhysX or 1x PCIe card!
• 6 SATA II 3.0GB/s ports
• EVGA EZ Voltage
• EVGA E-LEET Tuning Utility Software
According to Evga the recommended retail price for the X58 SLI LE is 239.99 USD. More related articles:
• Asrock with P55 Deluxe Core i5 board and more new products at Computex
• Intel Core i7-975 XE reviewed
• AMD Phenom II X4 945 reviewed