TheNetAvenger , we all have seen these games on Xbox 360:
- ETQWars and Battlefield 2, half numbers of players on the console.
- Since Oblivion´s (which looks like Halo 2 on xbox) to Fallout 3.
- FEAR 2, ***********; DIRT 1 & 2 abd Batman AA on consoles. (top 30 fps, nearly 20 FPS in game)
Dx 9 = Xbox 360. Microsoft said in its time (where did you where?) that Xbox 360 couldn´t used Dx 10.
So if after all "The PC is dying" crap, it is a pitty that Capcom´s Games on PC since FIRTS Lost Planet are cheaper and not limited to 1080p as in consoles.
And after your "xb0x 360 propaganda", tell me:
- If you like FPS, besides Halo 3 and another Halo....what more? Exclusive? None.
? Besides Halo Wars, less that in PC, worst ported and none of them with editor. Cool!
- Graphic Adventures
? it is pitty to see until Lucast Arts speaks of its remake (for making money on Live: we all have seen how they sell Duke Nukem or Doom To KIDS on the console. This games, are for free now)
- Flying Simulators? Nope until TC Hawx, but that is not a civil flight simulator.
- RPG from Occident on PS3? Risen, Divinty 2, The Witcher.... NO as always on playstation, RGP = annoying Japan RPG (some people in PC knows very well PS2 RPG cataloge. Same on 3)
So bad publicity for a console which I had seen how bad runs Oblivion to Fallout 3 (textures, long times of charge, popping (Morrowind worse on Xbox and Oblivion, no?
We don´t want the limitation of consoles: 1080p, and ITS bazar. An only place where there are only ONE PRICE for games.
So go and take you cheap consoles publicity and meanwhile, get informed a little bit, dude.
Xbox 360 has been 5 years and now Nadal its like in Ps2 "a way to expand console´s life when It has no much graphic power to offer". (Did you really played Oblivion, FEAR 2 o Fallout 3 on Xbox 360? )
Or are you the tipical Xboxer fanboy which still defendes that "Doom3, Operation Flashpoint, Halfl Life 2 and Morrowind are still better on the Xbox".
Get ready for the going down of the console: With this RAM & VRAM, it has no much multiplatform quality to offer.
Too much teenager on videoconsoles.