Patch 1.05 for ArmA 2 which is said to be released in December will deliver more than just bug fixes. With the campaign Eagle wing the gamers are supposed to get something new to do.
ArmA 2: With Patch 1.05 the mini campaign Eagle Wing is introduced to ArmA 2 (4) [Source: view picture gallery]
New information about Patch 1.05 for ArmA 2 has been released by publisher Bohemian Interactive. The update is said to be released in December and won't only fix bugs in the game but also introduce a new mini campaign
called Eagle Wing.
In this campaign the gamers plays the pilot of an AH-64 Apache attack chopper who has to deal with the escalation of the conflict in Chernarus. A trailer and some screenshots of the new content can be found below. More articles related to ArmA 2 and other games:
• Operation Flashpoint 2 - Dragon Rising: First own screenshots in 2,560 x 1,600 with 4x SGSSAA
• ArmA 2 Operation Arrowhead: First add-on on the way
• ArmA 2: Maxed out fighter planes and helicopters
• Project Offset: What happens to Intel's Larrabee "game”?
• Serious Sam: The Second Encounter - Maxed out game classic
• Modern Warfare 2 - Graphics card benchmarks of the latest Call of Duty